Among the many essential topics covered in the book are:
- Learning how to read and understand product dating.
- Storing fruits and vegetables.
- Cleaning and sanitizing.
- Thawing food safely in the refrigerator.
- Transporting and storing hot food on camping trips.
- Receiving mail order food.
- Learning how to prevent, recognize, and treat foodborne illness.
The Food Safety Book makes a great gift for home cooks, newlyweds, new parents, college students, new homeowners, and anyone interested in preparing safe, fresh, and great-tasting food.Learn more